10.11.2012

update :: my etsy shop and other news


Sorry for the lapse in posts.  I have been busy with my Etsy shop, Creations for Sam.  I repurpose bullet casings into jewelry and also sell cut down casings as supply for other jewelers.  Feel free to click HERE and take a look.  I am in the process of building up more stock and introducing several new items so be sure to check back often.

Also, I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the wonderful Tiffanie from Life with the Little Man.  There are a few requirements I have to do as a nominee, that post will be tomorrow.  I'm very excited about this!  Until then, be sure to check out Tiffanie's great blog - she also happens to be one of my sponsors this month!
Look, my followers are growing!  Hope you had a great Thursday!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ahh congrats on the Liebster!! And umm.. I'm going to need to check out your shop. So. much. cute. Haha! Thanks so much for linking up with us! FINALLY following you now! :D Hope you'll stop by again this weekend for the hop :) Love to have you!

    ♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...